For a classic Thanksgiving spread, you simply cannot forget about the Deviled Eggs! Creamy, tangy, and slightly salty, Deviled Eggs are a relatively healthy snack that perfectly complements your holiday salad, sides, and turkey or ham. Plus, they’re simple to make and are served cold – which means that you have one less thing to worry about keeping warm! Check out this simple recipe below, which will yield 24 servings.
• 12 eggs
• ½ cup mayonnaise
• 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
• 1 tablespoon relish
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon pepper
• Paprika, for serving
• 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves, for serving
1. Place the eggs in a pot and fill with cold water until the eggs are just covered. Bring the pot to a boil, then cover, remove from heat, and let sit for about 12 minutes.
2. Transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice water for about 3 minutes, then peel them and cut them in half. Transfer the egg yolks to a bowl and set the cooked egg whites aside.
3. Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, relish, salt, and pepper with the yolks and transfer to a piping bag. (Alternatively, use a zip-top bag with a corner cut off.)
4. Pipe the mixture into the egg whites, garnish with paprika and parsley, and serve chilled.
There’s nothing like expanding your meal plan with a new recipe! King’s Cove Apartments in Kingwood, Texas is proud to introduce you to new meal ideas that will keep your family and friends coming back for more.